- Continuously checks responsiveness of inline tools by sending heartbeats
- Easily change settings through web, command-line, and SNMP interfaces
- LED indicators for power, link, bypass status, and activity status
- Modular design support for both SR4 and LR4 fibers
- Chassis-based system with up to two modules, each with one network segment and one tool segment
- Shows real-time traffic statistics, as well as graphs for CPU and memory usage
100Gbps Intelligent Bypass Switch
PROBLEM: INLINE TOOLS ARE A SINGLE POINT OF FAILURE IN THE NETWORK
Today’s organizations are facing a triad of network concerns: the increasing volume of multiprotocol traffic at higher data rates, mounting security threats, and a strict regulatory environment. Deploying inline tools to inspect and control network traffic can help block incoming threats, but inline tools also complicate network operations—the more tools you deploy, the more potential points of failure. And in the event an inline tool becomes unavailable, it can completely bring down the network link, significantly compromising network uptime and disrupting business continuity.
SOLUTION: INCREASE NETWORK UPTIME WITH A HIGH-DENSITY BYPASS PLATFORM
Get fail-safe inline protection for all network monitoring tools with Ixia’s iBypass 100G. You’ll improve overall network reliability, increase application availability, and add the convenience and cost savings of remote monitoring and control—all important requirements for any enterprise deployment.