The Key to Successful Ixia Deployment
Today's IP networks and supporting devices are complex. The skills needed to use an end-user network device are very different from the skills required to test the same device. IP network testing requires a different way of thinking – about scale, about performance, about protocol conformance, and about stress.
Training at Your Convenience
Ixia offers a flexible range of training and certification. Education options include:
- Instructor-led training: for comprehensive instruction and hands-on lab experience
- Single customer on-site classes: IxNetwork, Hawkeye, BreakingPoint, IxLoad, IxChariot, Cyber Range
Register for an Upcoming Training Course
Test equipment must be flexible and powerful. Though Ixia® test platforms offer a number of hardware interface options and software applications with similar capabilities and interfaces, each is designed to tackle a different aspect of IP network testing and uses different concepts and paradigms.
To get the most from your Ixia test platform, you need the formal training provided by Ixia's Worldwide Educational Services. Training can be especially valuable to those new to Ixia equipment and applications specifically, or to IP testing in general. Better-trained technicians can answer more of their own questions and take additional diagnostic steps toward resolving device-under-test and test-application problems, reducing calls to Ixia support, and speeding deployment of products and services.
Training benefits include:
- More rapid, higher return on your Ixia test platform investment
- Fast track to Ixia application proficiency – producing more productive testers
- Shorten product and service development cycles because your test professionals will get it right the first time
- Proficiency to employ more of the features and capabilities of Ixia's products, resulting in more thoroughly-tested products
- Develop confidence and self-esteem, increasing employee morale