Just-in-Time Application Delivery and Security Validation
When you need testing quickly—and completed right the first time—Ixia Test as a Service (TaaS) delivers a cost-effective, fast, and accurate approach. In addition to our highly experienced test experts, you’ll get access to world-leading test equipment and proven, repeatable test plans and methodologies.
Our deep expertise in testing network functions like firewalls, combined with state-of-the-art lab facilities and standardized test methodologies, enables us to deliver deep insights with a quick turn-around.
We help keep high-profile deployments on track, ensuring your end-users’ ultimate quality of experience (QoE).
- An easily expensed service that is categorized as an operational expenditure (OpEx)
- A simple, as-needed approach
- Actionable analysis of your infrastructure
- Supplement your own technical staff with Ixia test experts
- Reduce project risk by performing timely, real-world testing
- A quick return on investment (ROI) while reducing the strain on your internal resources
Professionals and Proven Test Plans to Fast-Track Your Test Needs
Our experienced test experts have developed proven plans and methodologies that reduce cost while fast-tracking actionable results. Testing includes:
- Functional, load, and performance validation
- Simulating unique network environments and peak traffic scenarios
- Benchmarking and optimizing device performance
- Assessing site readiness for strategic initiatives
- Validating upgrades and changes prior to deployment in live networks
- Along with standardized test plans that ensure efficiency and repeatability, TaaS assessments feature timely expert reporting and analysis that increases the reach and value of results.
Leverage the World’s Leading Test Products
To ensure complete application and security TaaS assessments, Ixia professional services experts leverage Ixia’s industry-leading test solutions that validate the security posture of devices and networks with real applications and a complete range of threat vectors: